Monday, July 27, 2009

Dear people,

I'm losing people to write my notes to.
I also have a headache. Fuck this.

Few things. Weezer's "El Scorcho" perfectly defines certain aspects of my life.
I have been having awful insomnia for the past 2-3 weeks now. Maybe it's because Absolutepunk.net. Maybe it's because David thinks the Libertines are above everything. Who knows. I don't go to bed till at least 3 in the morning, and I'm up around 9am.

I feel like complete shit. I'm losing myself for no reason. I need to really get my shit together.
I need to man up and say "I like you".
The voice in my head says "she's not interested. move along, bub. she doesn't want to talk to a sad fat sorry kid like yourself".
I need to tell myself I'm awesome.
I need to look in the mirror and like what I see.
I need to schedule a doctors appointment to get my lapband filled.
I need a lapband support group meeting.
I need a courtesy swipe and a bullet to the brain plz kthx.
I need a second job lined up for me.
I need to get myself out of shoprite before I get fired for stealing sushi or yelling at customers.


Love,
Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment